Filming The Last Half


Today we were finishing our filming process. Our main goal today was to complete filiming everything leftover within the film. It is crucial that we get it done, so that we can continue editing and see what we are missing. My group and I wanted to make sure we started today on a positive note. We needed a turn around after not being able to film yesterday. Brianna had said that her sister has gone to the doctor and she just had a cold, Macaria found a ride to my house, so I was greatful for that. Alejandro didn't show up at all to filming which was diappointing because we needed him there. Macaria, Brianna, and I were frustrated by this, but didn't let this affect us in our filming process. We were able to film in an organized fashion. We brought all our props that we planned to bring. Lunch came and we ate quickly and got straight to work again. We improvised when it came to scenes with all 3 of us. My group and I propped the phone on a table or chair to film some parts. We didn't let a small problem like this affect us when filming. We continued to work on schedule and things went very well. My dog, Percy, was barking a lot, so I had to ask my mom to help us keep him quiet so we can continue filming. Macaria suggested including him in some parts of the film, so we did. He was a very good actor while we were filming. He was well behaved and made a good extra in the film. We were able to finish the film today and can now continue to edit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Setting Next Meet Up Date

Final Task

Last Day of Editing